A few handy tips ahead of your trip
Currency (Yen) can be obtained at various ATM’s located at New Chitose Airport in Sapporo, Downtown Sapporo, Niseko (Hirafu), and in the local township in Kutchan. Ask our friendly Lodge Managers and they will guide you to the nearest one.
The closest airport to Niseko is Sapporo Airport (New Chitose). Many transfer options are availiable from the airport including train, bus and private shuttle. Speak to our very helpful managers to establish which is your best option.
More Helpful Links
- Niseko Xtreme Tours – Legendary local Sam Kerr guides you to the secret powder stashes
- PEAK Niseko Car Rental
- Powderlife – Niseko’s bible to all the local attractions
- Niseko United – Niseko’s ski lift company
- Snow Japan.com – All information regarding resorts, accommodation and travel info.
- Shiki and Koyuki – Luxury Niseko townhouses with everything you need to make your holiday one to remember.